Click here to view our brochure.
DAS – Reno is a 40,000 sq. ft. Service Center at the Reno-Tahoe International Airport in Reno, Nevada. The facility is fully capable of performing troubleshooting, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and inspections up to and including “C” checks.
DAS – Reno is a convenient location for Falcon operators to obtain OEM-backed support.
Service Center Operations:
- Airframe & Engine Maintenance
- FAA Station Certification
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Aircraft Pre-Purchase Evaluations
- TAWS/EGPWS, TCAS/ACAS, SBB, Aircraft Flight Deck/Cabin Communications Systems Installations, troubleshooting and repairs
- Honeywell Line Maintenance
- Pratt & Whitney Line Maintenance
For further questions or to request a quote, please e-mail:DASCustomerService@falconjet.com
Who better than the OEM to perform thorough and comprehensive Pre-Purchase Evaluations (PPEs) on Falcon aircraft? Trust the experts at Dassault Aircraft Services! PPEs are available at our conveniently located Reno, Wilmington, Little Rock, and St. Louis DAS facilities and can be easily scheduled.
Our comprehensive services include:
- VISUAL evaluation of the aircraft
- FUNCTIONAL and operational testing of the systems
- RECORDS RESEARCH to ensure status of maintenance, service bulletin compliance, and more
- A BINDER which includes all results of the PPE process in an organized, single reference book
Contact your DAS Sales Representative or the DAS Business Office at: (1) 302-322-7396.
- Reception area / lounge, conference room, and restrooms
- 5 customer offices with Wi-fi
- Ground transportation available locally (rental cars, limousines, shuttles)