Dassault Aircraft Services - Wilmington is one of the most advanced and capable business aircraft Service Centers in the northeastern United States. This company-owned facility offers AOG services, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, complete interior refurbishment, avionics retrofits, strip and paint, structural repairs, and on-site engine maintenance in addition to 24-hour FBO services.
DAS – Wilmington provides comprehensive, professional care for Falcons as well as other business aircraft.
The Service Center specializes in all types of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications, paint jobs and repairs. They are prepar
ed to assist operators day or night with 24/7 AOG Service capabilities.
Service center operations :
- Dassault Engineering on Premises
- Airframe & Engine Maintenance
- Avionics - Installations & Upgrades
- Paint: State-of-the-art, Dual-Downdraft, 3-Bay Hangar
- Interior Modifications & Refurbishments
- Repair of Composite (including windows and radomes)
- Structural Component Repairs
- Major Structural Repairs - Count on us for Dassault-engineered repairs in case of major aircraft damage
- Exterior Refurbishment - Custom exterior design presented with color renderings
- EASA, FAA, BDCA (Bermuda), ANAC (Brazil) and CAAC (China) Repair Station Certifications
- Certified Repair Station since 1947-QU2R122L
- Organization Designation Authorization
FBO Customer Amenities
Structural Repair Center
The Structural Repair Center has the special tooling, equipment and fixtures necessary to perform repairs on major and minor damage to the airframe and many other parts - from leading edges to nose cones. You may contact our Structural Repair center directly at: (1) 877-335-1001.
Contact your DAS Sales Representative or the DAS Business Office at: (1) 302-322-7396.
Class I, II, III, and IV Airframe Repair Station - All Levels of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance - Aircraft Pre-Purchase Evaluations - AOG Road Service.
Non Destructive Testing (NDT) (Level III - X-Ray inspections - Eddy Current inspections - On site and on the road capabilities - Ultrasonic inspections, including composite materials and bond testing).
Avionics Repairs & Installations : Class I, II, and III radio repair station - TAWS/EGPWS, TCAS/ACAS, WAAS/LPV, Aircraft Flight Deck/Cabin Communications Systems Installations - Engineering staff to support the installation.
Honeywell Authorized (TFE731 -2/-3/-4/-5 Major Service Center - TFE731 -20/-40/-60 Major Service Center - CFE738 Major Service Center - APU Line Service Center - Tech Rep On-Site - Computerized Engine five-point and vibration surveys and Boroscope Inspection - Authorized MSP, CSP and JSSI engine programs)
Pratt & Whitney Authorized (PW308 Line Service Center - Local Tech Rep)