Dassault Falcon Jet Corp., Dassault Aviation and/or their affiliates (collectively, the “Company”) own the rights associated with this image, content, photograph or interactive module (collectively “Property”). The Property is protected by copyright and/or other applicable law. The Company hereby grants a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, non-sublicenseable, royalty-free license to use and reproduce the Property for non-commercial purposes (“License”), in consideration of your (“User’s”) acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. User Must Provide Attribution. If User shares the Property, User must give appropriate attribution and credit to the Company. The credit shall be located in a suitably readable font on the same page as the Property. Credit may be given by retaining the copyright attribution affixed to the image, or by indicating the Property is licensed under this License, and include a hyperlink to this License.
2. Use is Restricted. Users may not:
a. alter, enhance, or make derivative works of the Property, without the Company’s prior written approval;
- b. disparage, defame, tarnish, degrade, or portray in a negative light, the Company, its products, services, employees or the Property;
- c. sublicense the Property;
- d. use any trademarks, service marks, design marks, symbols, and/or other indicia of origin of the Company other than as provided to User pursuant to this License;
- e. shall not state, suggest or imply by the wording or prominence of such statement or otherwise, that the Company sponsors, endorses, authorizes, funds, is connected with the User, and/or is the source or origin of any pages on User’s website;
- f. place any page from the Company’s website in a frame on any page of User’s website.
- g. offer the Property for sale or otherwise exercise any of the rights granted herein in any manner that is primarily intended for commercial advantage or private monetary compensation. Should User wish to use the Property for commercial purposes, you must obtain written permission by contacting the Company at:
i. email@example.com in the Western Hemisphere (North and South Americas); and
- ii. Falcon-Communications@dassault-aviation.com in the Eastern Hemisphere (Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia)
REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER
USER ASSUMES ANY AND ALL RISKS AND LIABILITIES ARISING FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THE PROPERTY. THE COMPANY OFFERS THE PROPERTY IN AN AS-IS, WHERE IS CONDITION AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE PROPERTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NONINFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, IMAGE SERVICEABILITY, OR SITE ACCESS. USER UNDERSTANDS THAT CERTAIN ITEMS APPREARING IN THE PROPERTY MAY NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE OR INSTALLATION ON AIRCRAFT. THE FOREGOING SHALL BE INTERPRETED IN A MANNER THAT, TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE, MOST CLOSELY APPROXIMATES AN ABSOLUTE DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER OF ALL LIABILITY.
NO COPYRIGHTS ARE WAIVED BY ISSUING THIS LICENSE.
Subject to the above terms and conditions, the License granted here is perpetual. Notwithstanding the above, the Company reserves the right to release the Property under different license terms or to stop distributing the Property at any time; provided, however, that any such election will not serve to withdraw this License, and this License will continue in full force and effect unless terminated as stated herein.
This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by User of the terms of this License. For the avoidance of doubt, this section does not affect any right the Company may have to seek remedies for User’s violations of this License.
To the extent possible, if any provision of this License is deemed unenforceable, it shall be automatically reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. If the provision cannot be reformed, it shall be severed from this License without affecting the enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
USE OF THE PROPERTY OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY
THIS LICENSE OR COPYRIGHT LAW IS PROHIBITED